Why do you need a Holistic Health Coach?
Do you care enough about your health to ask for help? Without your health, what else matters?
Your health is your greatest asset. Would you be happy if your health would be the same 10 years from now? What's keeping you from changing?
Are you finally sick and tired of being sick and tired?
We all need help in achieving our ultimate goals. The athletes we praise have personal trainers. The singers we love have voice coaches. The actresses we adore are required to keep their bodies in top shape. They do not do this alone. All of these people have engaged in seeking out professionals to help them reach their specific goals. Maybe your doctor has given you recommendations that you find hard to follow without someone to help keep you on track. Every journey into the unknown is easier when you have someone to help you through it.
That’s where I come in as your health coach. I work together with people who have decided if they have one life to live, they want to live it to its fullest. They want to reach those goals that have been unattainable in the past and are motivated to change their lives. Ultimately, they want to stay out of the doctor’s office and learn how easy it is to get back in the kitchen.
I believe in getting back to basics, and I have never liked the word "diet." Diets are too complicated, too restricting, and every time I went on one I gained weight! Good health should not be difficult! Who wants to count calories? It is just too frustrating! I believe if you find the foods that are right for your body, you can eat whatever you want. What I have found that works for my family and clients is nutrition according to one's blood type. I use that as a starting point to see what and how various foods may be affecting each individual's body. As the saying goes “One man’s food is another man’s poison.” I also have "real life" training with gluten-free living, since my family has had to be gluten-free for well over a decade. And, a few years ago, we went dairy-free. I also understand the importance of minerals, why they are so deficient in our foods, and what is happening to our bodies because of this deficiency.
Life isn't a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing! Whether it's good or bad, you don't get to live today over again. Celebrate the good, learn from the bad. My oldest son once said, "Just because you are alive doesn't mean you are really living." I had to think about that one for a while. So, do you want to trudge through life with health challenges -- or do you want to be living a life you love?
As your health coach, I provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. With your personalized program, together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
(As a note to the pricing below -- anyone who opens a health supplement account, health coaching is always offered free of charge, including the initial consultation. That is how passionate I am about the non-nutrition in our foods today. You can find more information on my Products page.)
Individual counseling is $60, or we can create a program that suits your needs . . .
As a client of my health coaching program, you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting!
- let’s find out why you haven’t been able to lose that weight?
- understand and reduce your cravings (life isn’t fun if you can’t snitch once in a while)!
- increase your energy levels, which we can ALL use more of!
- feel great in your body and love who you are!
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them!
- improve your personal relationships!
- learn how to put yourself on your “to do” list!
- discover the confidence to create the life you have always wanted!
Additional Options are priced at $75 . . .
Grocery store tours include:
- how to SAFELY navigate the grocery store
- how to read ingredient lists - what are all of those things anyway?
- gluten-free, what is safe and what isn’t?
- organic vs non-organic - what’s it all about?
- Tour usually lasts 1 to 1 1/2 hours
Need help in cleaning out your pantry?
- what is in my kitchen cupboards - friend or foe?
- what should I donate to the local food bank?
- what spices are good to have on hand?
- kitchen essentials - what appliances and utensils do I really need?
- or . . . any other questions that may pop up!
- Includes up to 1 1/2 hours
To decide if health coaching is the missing piece you’ve been looking for to attain a better quality of life, I invite you to reach out and schedule a consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Can't wait to talk to you!